Department of Business Administration
ASA University Bangladesh
23/3,Bir Uttam A.N.M Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur
Telephone:+88 01911 417181.
e-mail: : firstname.lastname@example.org
» Assistant Professor(Accounting), Department of Business Administration
PhD (July 2010), Rajshahi University, Bangladesh (Study with Fellowship) Thesis: Compliance of Financial Disclosure in Corporate Annual Reports of banking Sector in Bangladesh Dissertation Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Madan Mohan Dey, Department of Accounting and Information Systems, Rajshahi University.
MBA (1997, held in 2001), Department of AIS, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh Internship: Project Appraisal and Feasibility Study of Rajshahi City Water Supply Project
BBS (1995, held in 1997), Department of AIS, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh
Higher Secondary Certificate (1992), NS Government College, Natore, Bangladesh
Secondary School Certificate (1990), Maharaja J.N. High School, Natore, Bangladesh
M.Ed. (2005): National University, Bangladesh
Diploma in Computer (2000): NTRAMS, Bogra, Bangladesh
Computing Statistics (2009): Rajshahi University, Bangladesh Department of Statistics (Certified for packages- Splus, SPSS, Matlab, Minitab, Eviews)
Workshop on Learning Tally.ERP9 held in ASA University Computer Lab, during 27-28 February, 2012. Link: http://abcreorg.weebly.com/workshop-on-learning-tallyerp9.html
Vice Chairman, Asian Business Consortium (ABC) is a multi-disciplinary research, training, publishing, digital library supporting and service house. The objectives of consortium are solely centered round the welfare and humane attitude of the founders who enthusiastically took up this noble cause and materialized it with a view to promote research and educational activities for the encouragement of scholars to develop their knowledge, to publish their analysis oriented scientific researches in international Journals, books, the task of organizing workshops, seminars, conferences, training, personality development programs and allied services. Though founded in 2010 as the Research and Computing organization of Asia, it was reconstituted as the ABC in 2011. It has been working for creating and nurturing talents in USA, Malaysia, and Bangladesh since its inception. Link: http://www.abcjournals.net/board-members.html Website: www.abcreorg.weebly.com
Member, Board of Directors, Strategic Research Initiative (SRI), 3422 Old Capitol Trail, # 2028, Wilmington, DE 19808. Link: http://sri.aasrc.org/?page_id=31
Member, Advisory Board, American Academic & Scholarly Research Center (AASRC), 211 W Schuster, El Paso, TX 79902, USA. Link: http://aasrc.org/?page_id=38
Senior Member, International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT), 9 Jurong Town Hall Road iHUB, Singapore 609431, Tel: +65-6563-7288 Fax: +65-6560-5038. Link: http://www.iacsit.org/
Senior Member, International Economics Development Research Center (IEDRC), Room5, 6/F., Shun On Commercial Building, 112-114 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, Link: http://www.iedrc.org/index.htm, Member ID No.: 10080062
Member, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET), Las Cruces, NM 88003-3151, USA. Link: http://www.waset.org/SocialandHumanSciences.php?page=2
Member, Conference Master- International Conference, No 33-2 Jalan 9/9C, Seksyen 9, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia, Fax: +603-89202129, Link: www.internationalconference.com.my/member.htm
Member, Global Research Agency (GRA), 5-M, Jalan Hentian 6, Pusat Hentian Kajang, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia, Tel: +6013-3631355, Fax : +603-87392049, Link: www.globalresearch.com.my/member.htm
Member, The indiePENdents, Website: http://www.indiependents.org/members.html
Associate Member, Bangladesh Economic Association (BEA), 4/C, Eskaton Garden Road Dhaka-1100, Website: http://bdeconassoc.org/
Editor-in-Chief, Asian Business Review (ABR) Link: www.abrjournal.weebly.com
Executive Editor, Asian Accounting and Auditing Advancement (4A Journal) Link: www.4ajournal.weebly.com
Executive Editor, Global Disclosure of Economics and Business (GDEB) Link: www.gdeb.weebly.com
Managing Editor, Asian Journal of Applied Science and Engineering (AJASE) Link: www.ajase.weebly.com
Managing Editor, International Journal of Reciprocal Symmetry and Theoretical Physics (IJRSTP) Link: www.ajtp.us
Managing Editor, ABC Journal of Advanced Research (ABC JAR) Link: www.abcjar.weebly.com
Managing Editor, Engineering International Link: www.engr-intl.weebly.com
Editorial Board Member, Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business Research (JCIBR), Link: http://jcibr.webs.com/Archives/Volume%202013/Issue%201%20January/Jan.%202013,%20Vol.%202,%20Issue%201.pdf
Editorial Board Member, Academy of Contemporary Research Journal (AOCRJ) 604 Q Block Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan. Link: http://aocrj.org/editorial-board/
Editorial Board Member, American Academic & Scholarly Research Journal Natural Sciences Publishing Corporation, P.O. Box: 32038, Kingdom of Bahrain. Link: http://naturalspublishing.com/show.asp?JorID=11&pgid=53
Technical Committee Member, 2013 5th International Conference on Education Technology and Computer (ICETC 2013), 17-18 August 2013, Malé, Maldives. Link: http://www.icetc.org/cfp.htm
Technical Committee Member, 2013 6th International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE 2013), 17 to 18 August 2013 in Male, Maldives. Link: http://www.icacte.org/committee.htm
Technical Committee Member, 4th International E Learning Conference, 7-9 May 2013, University of Bahrain, Kingdom of Bahrain. Link: http://econf.uob.edu.bh/conf4/committee.aspx
Reviewer, International Journal of Social Science and Humanity, Singapore, 640708. Link: http://www.ijssh.org/list-19-1.html
Reviewer, Global Management Conference, Bali 2010, Indonesia Link: http://www.cisroconference.com/index.php/Bali2010/Bali2010/about/organizingTeam
2013 Forth International E Learning Conference, 7-9 May 2013, University of Bahrain, Kingdom of Bahrain. Link: http://econf.uob.edu.bh/conf4/images/Event%20Brochure.pdf
2012 Annual Banking Conference-2012, 23 December, 2012, Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh. Link: http://old.bibm.org.bd/images/smilies/annualbankingsession.pdf
2011 5th International Conference on Islam, Education and Development, 17-18 September, 2011, IDB Bhaban, Dhaka, organized by IIUC, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.iiucbangladesh.com/iiucic/ProgramSchedule.rtf
National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Economics (NCCIE 2011), 23-24 February, 2011, SUST, Sylhet, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.sust.edu/~eco/nccie/index.php
2010 4th Asian Business Research Conference, 24-25 December 2010, BIAM Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.thewabe.net/
International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Energy Engineering 2010 (ICMIEE 2010), 22-23 December, 2010, KUET, Khulna, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.kuet.ac.bd/icmiee2010
5th Annual International Research Conference on Management and Finance, IRCMF-5, 2010, Faculty of Management & Finance, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka. Link: http://mgmt.cmb.ac.lk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=178%3A2010&catid=44%3Aircmf&Itemid=170
International Conference on Business, Technology & Engineering (ICBTE 2010), Iqra University, 23-25 January 2010, Islamabad, Pakistan. Link: www.iqraisb.edu.pk/icbte
2009 2nd COMSATS International Business Research Conference (CBRC 2009), COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, 14 November 2009, Lahore, Pakistan. Link: www.ciitlahore.edu.pk/abrc
International Management Accounting Conference 5 (IMAC 5), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 19-21 October 2009, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Link: www.ukm.my/imac5
1st Virtual Conference on Business and Management (VCOBAM 2009), Sept 22-23, 2009, take place ONLINE using WEBEX conferencing system, U21Global Graduate School, Singapore. Link: http://www.u21global.com/vcobam2009/VCOBAM_handbook.pdf
2013 International Workshop on Research Process and Publication, 10-11 January 2013, Presidency University, Bangladesh. Link: Certified
2012 Approaches for Quality Needs in Higher Education: Bangladesh Perspective, 22 March 2011, Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP), Dhaka, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.bup.edu.bd/notice/BUP_Organized_a_Seminar_on_22_March_2011.php
International Seminar on Special Relativity (ISSR 2012), Senate Hall, University of Rajshahi, 11-12 February 2012, Rajshahi, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.ru.ac.bd/issr-12
2011 3day International Workshop on Applied Academic Research, 26-28 December 2011, BIAM Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Link: http://rapipap.com/
The BDRC’s Bangladesh Development Bibliography, BANGLADESH DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTER (BDRC), Link: http://bangladeshstudies.org/2011-plain.html
User Wikipedia: Dr. Alim Al Ayub Ahmed Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Dr._Alim_Al_Ayub_Ahmed
Tribune News: Business Management Conference Link: http://tribune.com.pk/story/184326/business-management-conference-to-begin-on-june-13th/
Book: Business Law included in Library Catalog, Green University, Bangladesh Link: http://22.214.171.124/cgi-bin/koha/opac-topissues.pl
Book Source: The Ultimate Web-based Library Link: http://www.gobookee.net/search.php?q=alim+al+ayub+ahmed
ABC Journals Begins its Passage at ASAUB Link: http://www.eduicon.com/News/Details/1868.html
Handed over eBooks for eLibrary of ASAUB Link: http://www.abcjournals.net/press-news.html
More Books: Long walk to Accounting Research Link: https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/compliance-of-financial-disclosure/isbn/978-3-8454-1221-4
2013 24. -Mechanism of Accountability and Auditing: Public Sector Scenarios of Bangladesh-, Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Faculty of Business Studies, Rajshahi University, Volume 4, 2013.
23. -Digital Accounting Model: Bangladesh Perspective-, Asian Accounting and Auditing Advancement, Vol 3 No. 2 (sixth issue), Asian Business Consortium, April 2013.
2012 22. -Disclosure of Financial Reporting and Firm Structure as a Determinant: A Study on the Listed Companies of DSE-, ASA University Review, Centre for Socio-Economic Research, ASAUB, Volume 6, No. 1 (10th Issue), January-June 2012, pp. 43-60.
21. -Management Decisions and Univariate Analysis: Effects on Corporate Governance in Bangladesh-, Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Faculty of Business Studies, Rajshahi University, Volume 3, 2012, pp. 87-115.
20. -Accounting in Islamic Perspective: A Timely opportunity, A Timely Challenge-, ASA University Review, ASAUB, Vol 6, No 2 (11th Issue), July-Dec 2012, pp 11-31.
2011 19. -Accounting disclosure scenario: an empirical study of the banking sector of Bangladesh-, International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Volume 19, Issue 2, 2011. Emerald Group Publishing Limited. Link: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?issn=1834-7649&volume=19&issue=2&articleid=1927607&show=html
18. -Reporting practice of Accounting Disclosure on Changes- ASA University Review, Volume 5, No. 1, January-June 2011, pp.83-96.
17. -Benchmarking the economic disclosure practices in the banking sector: An empirical study- Proceedings, National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Economics (NCCIE 2011), SUST, Sylhet, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.sust.edu/~eco/nccie/index.php
16. -Banking Sector HR Practices on Perceived Employee Performance: A Case of Bangladesh- Prime Magazine, Third Issue, Vol. No. 0031, Sept 2011, Published by Prime Bank Limited, Bangladesh, pp 8-12.
2010 15. -Accounting Disclosure Changes of Listed Companies in Bangladeshi Context-, Conference Proceedings, IRCMF-5, 2010, Faculty of Management & Finance, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka. Link: http://mgmt.cmb.ac.lk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=178%3A2010&catid=44%3Aircmf&Itemid=170
14. -Accounting Disclosure Scenario: An Empirical Study of the Banking Sector of Bangladesh- Accounting and Management Information System, Volume 8, Number 4, 2010, Romania. (http://www.cig.ase.ro/revista_cig/ContinutNumar.aspx)
13. -Project Process Management Bridge between Project and Information Technology- Proceedings, International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Energy Engineering 2010 (ICMIEE 2010), KUET, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.kuet.ac.bd/icmiee2010
12. -Audit Report Lag: A Study of the Bangladeshi Listed Companies-- ASA University Review, ASA University Bangladesh, Volume 4 No. 2, July-December, 2010, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.asaub.edu.bd
11. -Forensic Accounting in Bangladesh: Emergence and Introduction- Development Compilation, Volume 03, Number 02, January 2010, CHRID, Dhaka, Bangladesh, pp 71-82. Link: http://www.chridbangladesh.co.cc
10. -Timeliness Attributes and the Extent of Disclosure: A Study of Banking Sector in Bangladesh- Conference Proceedings, International Conference on Business and Technology, Iqra University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Link: http://www.iqraisb.edu.pk/icbte/Proceeding_ICBTE_2010/index.html
9. -Financial Disclosure in Corporate Annual Reports: A Survey of Selected Literature- Journal of the Institute of Bangladesh Studies (JIBS), Published by IBS, 2010, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh.
8. -Recruitment, Selection Issues and Challenges In Public Sector: Bangladesh Case Study- Proceedings, 4th Asian Business Research Conference, 2010, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.wbiconpro.com/412-Alim.pdf
2009 7. -Measurement and Analysis of the Extent of Disclosure: A Study of Banking Companies in Bangladesh-- Conference Proceedings, 1st Virtual Conference on Business and Management (VCOBAM 2009), U21Global Graduate School, Singapore. Link: http://www.u21global.com/vcobam2009/VCOBAM_handbook.pdf
6. -Merger & Acquisitions (M&A) goodwill accounting: principles and practice- The Bangladesh Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB), Dhaka, Vol 65 No. 36, Oct-Dec 2009, Bangladesh. Link: http://www.icab.org.bd/journal/45.pdf
5. -An Empirical Analysis of Performance Measurement of the Disclosure in Financial Reporting: A Study of Banking Sector in Bangladesh-- Conference Proceedings, 2nd COMSATS International Business Research Conference, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, November 2009, Lahore, Pakistan. Link: http://www.ciitlahore.edu.pk/pl/abrc/Proceedings/proceedings.htm
4. -Corporate Attributes and the Extent of Disclosure: A Study of Banking Companies in Bangladesh-- Conference Proceedings, International Management Accounting Conference 5, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, October 2009, Kuala Lampur. Link: http://www.ukm.my/imac5
3. -Bank Loan Officers’ perception towards corporate financial disclosure in the banking sector of Bangladesh: An Empirical Analysis-- Journal of the Institute of Bangladesh Studies (JIBS), Rajshahi University, Volume 32, October 2009, Rajshahi, pp 273-282.
2. -Measurement and Analysis of the Extent of Timeliness in Corporate Annual Reports of Banking Sector in Bangladesh-- Development Compilation, Volume 01, Number 02, March 2009, Dhaka, pp 45-56. Link: http://www.chridbangladesh.co.cc
1. -The effect of timeliness regulation of corporate financial reporting: evidence from banking sector of Bangladesh-- Accounting and Management Information System, Volume 8, Number 2, 2009, Romania, pp 216-235. Link: http://www.cig.ase.ro/revista_cig/ContinutNumar.aspx?Operatie=Cautare
Compliance of Financial Disclosure in Corporate Annual Reports of Banking Sector in Bangladesh, Published by I-Proclaim, USA
Disclosure of Financial Reporting: A Compilation of Selected Articles, Published by I-Proclaim, USA
Accounting Terminology, Published by I-Proclaim, USA
A Complete Dictionary of Accounting, Published by I-Proclaim, USA
Compliance of Financial Disclosure: Long Walk to Accounting Research, Published by LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, June 2012. Germany
Basic Accounting--Manual for BBA(2008),Barendra Publications, Rajshahi, page- 320.
Principles of Marketing--Manual for BBA(2005), Life Publishers, Dhaka, page-125. (ISBN: 01-006666-05-04)
Marketing Solution--Manual for BBA and MBA (2008), Barendra Publications, Rajshahi, page- 304. (ISBN: 984-32-2585-6)
Business Research Methodology--Manual for BBA(2005),Barendra Publications, page- 160. (ISBN: 984-32-2016-2)
-Educational Research- Bangla Medium"-Text for M.Ed. (2005), Provati Library, Dhaka, page- 416. (ISBN: 984-32-2016-1)
-Business Studies- Bangla Medium" -Text for B.Ed. (2004), Mita Traders, Dhaka, page- 280. (ISBN: 984-32-1767-5)
-Teaching Commercial Geography- Bangla Medium"-Text for B.Ed. (2007), Barendra Publications, Rajshahi, page- 192. (ISBN: 984-32-2584-8)
-Business Law" -Text for BBA. (2006), Israk Publications, Nilkhet, Dhaka, page- 540.