Department of Business Administration
ASA University Bangladesh
23/3,Bir Uttam A.N.M Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur
» Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration
MBA(Finance & Banking) Southeast University, Banani, Dhaka
M. Com & B.Com(Hons) ,Jagannath University College, Under National University, Dhaka,
- Faculty Mobility In The Private Universities: Developing Country Context Kasbit Business Journal, 3(I); 7-24(2010)
- The Volatility Of Dhaka Stock Exchange (Dse) Returns: Evidence And Implications Asa University Review Issn-1997-6925, Vol-5 No.2(9th Issue), July-December 2011
- Financial Performance Evaluation Of Bank: A Case Study. Journal Of Business Studies- Southeast University. Vol- I No-2, July- December 2005, Issn 1815-3267
- Business Process Reeingeering (Bpr) And Software System Strategy. Journal Of Business Studies- Southeast University. Vol- Ii No-2, July- December 2006, Issn 1815-3267
- Enhancing E- Government In Developing Countries: Managing Knowledge Through Virtual Communities.Journal Of Business Studies- Southeast University. Vol- Iii No-2, January - June 2007, Issn 1815-3267
- Assessing Services Gap Through Serviqual Model: Conceptual Issues And Empirical Investigation In Multinational Banking Services In Bangladesh. Asa University Review, Vol. 01, No. 01, July-December, 2007.
- Performances Appraisal System Of Ngos In Bangladesh: A Case Study Of Brac. Asa University Review, Vol. 02, No. 01, January- June, 2008.
- Measuring Brand Choice Behavior Of The Mobile Set Users In Bangladesh: A Comparative Study Between Nokia And Samsung. Asa University Review, Vol. 02, No. 02, July- December, 2008.
- Value Creation In Marketing: Can Sales-Turnover Turn To Be A Competitive Advantage To The Market And Customer? The Aiub Journal Of Business And Economics (Ajbe), Vol. 8, No. 2 August 2009 Issn 1683-8742