ASAUB wants to attract meritorious students, irrespective of financial circumstances, which is why it offers a large number of waivers and scholarships to full- time undergraduate students. Waivers are designed to provide financial assistance to help students support themselves in course of their study in the university, while scholarships aim to reward academic excellence. ASAUB offers financial supports to students considering the following conditions such as:
ASAUB provides financial assistance to those students who are brilliant but are facing constrain to continue their study due to financial insolvency. They should be talents and ambitious to obtain higher education and do something for their parents and for the country.
ASAUB offers scholarships to those who have proved their talent throughout their academic life. ASAUB offers Merit Based scholarship to those who meet the following requirements
- For Undergraduate Students
- Students securing GPA 4.00 in semester result will get 25% tuition fee waiver.
- Students securing GPA 3.75-3.99 in semester result will get 15% tuition fee waiver.
- For Postgraduate Students
- Candidates with 4 Year BBA having CGPA 3.75 and above (on the scale of 4.00) will get 20% tuition fee waiver as MBA students
- Candidates with Masters having all through first classes will get 25% tuition fee waiver
- Candidates with Masters having 3 first classes or graduates having all through first classes will get 15% tution fee waiver
- Semester Result: At last 4 courses, GPA 4.00 out of 4.00 get 20% waiver (Waiver will be counted on fixed 4 courses)
ASAUB believes that if Bangladesh can produce truly educated and skilled manpower for each organization of the country, then we can one day overcome poverty and become a developed nation. To that end in view ASAUB offers certain financial assistance to those who want to enrich themselves along with their organization, which are given below:
- If a minimum number of 4 employees (permanent/non-permanent/contractual) from the same organization takes admission at a time and continue, each will get 25% tuition fee waiver.
- If a minimum number of 3 employees (permanent /non-permanent/contractual) from the same organization takes admission at a time and continue, each will get 20% tuition fee waiver.
A student will become the member of ASAUB family as soon as she / he enters ASAUB. As a part of social responsibility, ASAUB always takes care of its family members. ASAUB offers 25% tuition fee waiver in all programs for spouse and siblings.
ASAUB does not take care only of the ASAUB students but also of others who are associated with ASA and ASA International. To honour the Sponsors of ASAUB, it offers special waiver in all programs for the children of ASA members and staff.